The Anaconda Range of Coarse Material Screw Washers are designed specifically to suit applications where washing and removing soluble clay and dust coatings from coarse aggregates is essential.
The scrubbing and attrition of deleterious materials is accomplished by the action of the corrugated paddles cutting through. This action results in particle on particle scrubbing to promote the separation of coatings from the coarse aggregate. The combined action of the paddles along with the rolling and tumbling generated by the rotating spirals releases deleterious materials from the product material into the overflowing wastewater.
The Anaconda Coarse Material Washer is fabricated with a rising current manifold to provide an upward current of water to assist in removing unwanted materials. Deleterious materials of light specific gravity such as twigs, sticks, and lightweight coals are floated by the rising current of water and the jigging action of the paddles within the tub. The deleterious materials are then removed by the overflowing wastewater.
Anaconda have these Coarse Screw Washers available in two sizes (36’’ x 18’ and 44’’ x 20’). These are both available in either a Single and Double format with the smaller version having the ability to be shipped within a container. The screws can be operated with a hydraulic coupling to work alongside our Rinsing Screen Range or alternatively ran with an Electric Motor.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- HEAVY DUTY GEAR REDUCER
- EXTRA-THICK, ONE PIECE SHAFT TUBING
- REPLACEABLE EAGLE ARMOR WEAR SHOES AND PADDLES
- HIGH EFFICIENCY ELECTRIC MOTORS
- SIX SET OF PADDLES STANDARD
- PADDLE AND FLIGHT SECTIONS EASILY CHANGEABLE IN THE FIELD
- NUMBER OF PADDLES ON THE SHAFT CAN BE INCREASED TO IMPROVE SCRUBBING
- HEAVY DUTY CAST HUBS ALSO PROVIDE SHAFT WEAR PROTECTION
- WASHER TUB IS FABRICATED WITH THICK GAUGE STEEL
- CLOSE CLEARANCE CURVED PLATE RUNS ENTIRE LENGTH OF SHAFT
- ADJUSTABLE END WEIR FOR IMPROVING TRASH REMOVAL CAPABILITIES