DESIGNED TO REDUCE THE HANDLING TIME AND CUT COSTS WHEN STOCKPILING.
The FTR100 is kitted with a 10 meter stockpiling conveyor and the ability to create stockpiles or load barges/trucks. The FTR100 has variable speed conveyors for applications such as sand, gravel, aggregates, compost, coal and wood chip.
The FTR100 can be used by adding an overband magnet to act as a metal separator or extended hopper extension to increase the volume for loading to stockpile/load. The FTR100 can be used as a screener with the addition of a double deck vibrating grid to scalp away overs. The FTR100 can be a mulcher with the addition of the mulching drum kit to the machine.
- TIER 3 – T. DEUTZ 2011
- HOPPER CAPACITY MAX VOLUME OF 10M³ (WITH EXTENSIONS)
- VAIRABLE SPEED 4PLY 1050MM (42”) WIDE BELT FEEDER
- HYDRAULIC JACKING LEGS
- HYDRAULIC FOLDING HEAD SECTION
- OPTIONAL STRAIGHT EXTENSIONS
- OPTIONAL MULCHING DRUM IN FEEDER HOPPER
- REMOTE CONTROL TIPPING GRID
- TWO DECK VIBRATING GRID
- DUST COVER OVER MAIN BELT
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- OVERBAND MAGNET
- OPEN FEED: 12,700 KG
- WITH TIPPING GRID: 14,400 KG
- WITH LIVEHEAD: 17,200 KG