DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE STOCKPILE CAPABILITIES.
The FTR150 is fully kitted with a 15 meter stockpiling conveyor and offers the ability to create stockpiles or load barges/trucks. The FTR150 has variable speed conveyors to facilitate applications such as sand, gravel, aggregates, compost, coal and wood chip.,
The FTR150 can be used by adding an overband magnet to act as a metal separator or extended hopper extension to increase the volume for loading to stockpile/load. The FTR150 can be used as a screener with the addition of a double deck vibrating grid to scalp away overs. The FTR150 can be a mulcher with the addition of the mulching drum kit to the machine.
Versatile, Reliable and Compact the FTR150 will track into a 40ft shipping container .
- TIER 3 – T.DEUTZ 2011
- HOPPER CAPACITY MAX VOLUME OF 13YD³ (WITH EXTENSIONS)
- VAIRABLE SPEED 4PLY 42” WIDE BELT FEEDER
- HYDRAULIC JACKING LEGS FOR EASE OF SET UP
- HYDRAULIC FOLDING HEAD SECTION
- OPTIONAL STRAIGHT EXTENSIONS
- OPTIONAL MULCHING DRUM IN FEEDER HOPPER
- REMOTE CONTROL TIPPING GRID
- TWO DECK VIBRATING GRID
- DUST COVER OVER MAIN BELT
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- OVERBAND MAGNET
- OPEN FEED: 13,300 KG
- WITH TIPPING GRID: 15,000 KG
- WITH LIVEHEAD: 17,800 KG