FLEXIBLE MOVEMENT AROUND ANY FINE SCREENING APPLICATION.
The SR410 is compact, economical to run and can screen / stockpile 3 products at up to 200TPH. Complete with a 10 x 4 2 deck screen box, a 14ft feed hopper, main conveyor and 3 hydraulically folding stockpiling conveyors. This screen is easy to track around sites and can be commissioned within minutes.
The SR410 is established for the earth moving and material handling markets. Designed to produce high tonnages at the right price. Applications include sand, gravel, coal and aggregates loaded directly with a shovel/excavator or directly from the belt of a crusher.
The SR410 is versatile and easy to move in tight spaces. It takes into account all aspects of screening with a tipping grid to scalp away the bulky overs, the screen box for separation of up to three different sizes of end product and also built in conveyors that allow for constant stockpiling of product as the screen is fed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TIER 3 – T.DEUTZ 2011 OR JCB444 DIESELMAX– ROW
- TIER 4F – JCB444 ECOMAX IPU – USA
- STAGE 5 – T.DEUTZ 2.9 L4 – EU
- HIGH ENERGY 3M X 1.2M (10’X4’) 2 BEARING SCREEN-BOX – 2 DECKS
- MAX HOPPER CAPACITY OF 5.8M³
- SCREEN-BOX ANGLE ADJUSTABLE 28-36º
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SPREADER PLATE FOR OPTIMUM SCREENING
- END TENSIONED MESH ARRANGEMENT
- SCREEN-BOX AND TAIL CONVEYOR LOWERS TO ALLOW MESH CHANGE
- VARIABLE SPEED 3 PLY BELT FEEDER
- VARIABLE SPEED MAIN AND SIDE CONVEYORS
- RADIO REMOTE TIPPING GRID
- SCREEN DECKS – MESH, PIANO WIRE
- TIPPING GRID REMOVED
- HOPPER EXTENSIONS
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- DUST COVERS
- ANTI – ROLL BACK
- 15,500 KG