DESIGNED TO ALLOW FOR THE ULTIMATE AMOUNT OF FINES RETENTION.
The SR514 is dynamic and economical and can screen / stockpile 4 products at up to 350TPH. Complete with a 14 x 5 screen box with the option of 2 or 3 deck, a 14ft feed hopper, main conveyor and either a 3 or 4 hydraulically folding stockpiling conveyors.
The SR514 is established in the earth moving and material handling markets, suitable in fine screening operations such as sand and other fine material. The SR514 can be fitted with a rinsing screen to allow users to introduce primary washing to their operation.
The SR514 considers all aspects of screening with a tipping grid to scalp away the bulky overs, the screen box for separation of up to four different sizes of end product and built in conveyors that allow for constant stockpiling of product as the screen is fed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TIER 3 – CAT4.4
- HIGH ENERGY 4.33M X 1.52M (14’X5’) 2 OR 3 DECK SCREEN-BOX
- 3 PIECE SIDE TENSIONED TOP AND SECOND DECK
- 2 PIECE END TENSIONED BOTTOM DECK
- HOPPER CAPACITY OF 6M³ MAX VOLUME OF 8M³
- SCREEN-BOX ANGLE ADJUSTABLE 22-34º
- SCREEN-BOX WALKWAYS FOR EASE OF MAINTENANCE AND MESH CHANGE
- VARIABLE SPEED 4 PLY BELT FEEDER
- REVERSIBLE TRANSFER BELT ON 3 DECK SCREEN
- VARIABLE SPEED ON ALL STOCKPILE BELTS
- 2 OR 3 DECK FULL RINSER SCREEN AND CATCH-BOX
- SCREEN DECKS – MESH, PIANO WIRE
- 2 DECK VIBRATING GRID
- TIPPING GRID
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- OVERBAND MAGNET
- DUST COVERS
- ANTI – ROLL BACK
- 2 DECK : 26,500KG – 2 DECK W/ LIVEHEAD 31,000 KG
- 3 DECK : 28,500 KG – 3 DECK W/ LIVEHEAD 33,000 KG