DESIGNED TO SUIT FINE SCREENING APPLICATIONS.
The SR520 is a powerful and economical screening unit that can stock pile up to 450 tons per hour. Complete with a 20 x 5 screen box and a 14ft feed hopper, this unit can be configured with the option of 2 or 3 decks and either 3 or 4 hydraulically folding stockpiling conveyors.
The SR520 is a leading player in the market and has the ability to suit fine screening operations such as sand and other fine material. The SR520 can be fitted with a rinsing screen to introduce primary washing to the operation.
The SR520 is fitted with a tipping grid to scalp away the bulky overs. The screen box separates up to four different sizes of end product and it’s built-in conveyors allows for constant stockpiling of product while feeding the screen.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TIER 3 – CAT 4.4
- HIGH ENERGY 6M X 1.52M (20’X5’) 2 OR 3 DECK SCREEN
- MAX HOPPER CAPACITY OF 6M³
- SCREEN-BOX ANGLE ADJUSTABLE 18-30º
- 3 PIECE END TENSIONED MESH ARRANGEMENT (BOTTOM DECK)
- 5 PIECE SIDE TENSIONED MESH ARRANGEMENT (TOP AND SECOND DECK)
- SCREEN-BOX AND TAIL CONVEYOR LOWERS TO ALLOW MESH CHANGE
- VARIABLE SPEED 4 PLY BELT FEEDER
- VARIABLE SPEED MAIN AND SIDE CONVEYORS
- RADIO REMOTE TIPPING GRID
- SCREEN DECKS – MESH, PIANO WIRE
- 2 OR 3 DECK SCREEN
- RINSER SCREEN AND CATCHBOX
- 2 DECK VIBRATING GRID
- TIPPING GRID
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- DUST COVERS
- ANTI – ROLL BACK
- OVERBAND MAGNET
- 2 DECK – 33,000 KG
- 2 DECK W/ LIVEHEAD – 38,500 KG
- 3 DECK – 37,500 KG
- 3 DECK W/ LIVEHEAD – 43,000 KG