DESIGNED TO EXTRACT FINES IN THE FIRST PASSING OF THE SCREEN.
The TD620 has the ability to ensure optimum levels of productivity Complete with a 5.5m long and 2.0m screening drum. This organic screening giant ensures the most fines from your application. The TD620 is fitted with two hydraulic powered conveyors in order to easily separate and stockpile products.
Anaconda’s design has eliminated balling of wet clays and soils. It’s self-cleaning drum avoids the buildup of material, keeping the mesh clear for passage.
Absorbing moisture and the binding of material occurs with organic and recycled materials. TD620 is fitted with a lift bar system, to lift and cut material as it is passes through the trommel. This ensures the preservation of precious fines, while dealing with up to 200 tons of material, per hour.
- TIER 3 – CAT4.4
- SCREENING DRUM 5.50m LONG BY 2.0m DIAMETER
- AGGRESSIVE DRUM RPM FOR BETTER RESULTS
- FORWARD AND REVERSE 4 WHEEL DRIVE DRUM SYSTEM
- VARIABLE SPEED ON SCREENING DRUM AND ALL CONVEYORS
- QUICK DRUM RELEASE AND REPLACE SYSTEM
- ADJUSTABLE DRUM SCREENING ANGLE 0-6º
- DRUM LOAD SENSING SYSTEM
- SINGLE DECK VIBRATING GRID
- REMOTE TIPPING GRID
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- HOPPER EXTENSIONS
- SCROLL SCREENING DRUM
- PUNCH PLATE MESH
- WHEEL CHASSIS
- 20,000 KG