The Anaconda Range of Fine Material Screw Washers are designed specifically to suit applications where washing and de-watering fine materials is of the upmost importance.
The fine material screw washer has three related functions such as washing, de-watering and classification. Washing is the primary function and is accomplished by the continuous rotation of the conveyor shaft and the velocity of the overflowing waste water acting on the feed material. De-watering is the secondary function and is achieved by conveying the product up an inclined tub to allow the free water to drain from the material. Classification is the third function and is achieved by adjusting the volume of water over the adjustable-height weirs.
Anaconda have three different sizes of fine screws available in both single and twin variations, these being 36’’ x 25’, 44’’ x 32’ and 54’’ x 34’. The beauty of the screws are they can be used in conjunction with the Anaconda SR514 and SR520 Rinsing Screens operated with a hydraulic coupling or alternatively ran with an Electric Motor.
The smallest of the screws we supply can be shipped within a 40’ sea container to keep transport costs at a minimum. There is an optional extra of wheels for ease of movement as well as flumes for coupling to the screen.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- HEAVY DUTY GEAR REDUCER
- HELICAL SPIRAL SEGMENTS WITH CONTINUOUS SUBMERGED ARC WELD
- EXTRA-THICK , ONE PIECE SHAFT TUBING
- REPLACEABLE ARMOR WEAR SHOES STANDARD WITH OPTIONAL URETHANE WEAR SHOES
- WEAR SHOES COVER THE FULL FACE OF SPIRAL
- WASHER TUB IS FABRICATED WITH THICK GAUGE STEEL
- CLOSE-CLEARANCE CURVED PLATE RUNS ENTIRE LENGTH OF SHAFT
- EXTRA-WIDE SIDE FLARES
- ADJUSTABLE WEIRS
- SPHERICAL-ROLLER REAR GREASE BEARING(S)
- FEED BOX HAS INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL BAFFLES TO DEADEN FEED VELOCITIES
- RISING CURRENT MANIFOLD